Audit & Accounting
Helping people and small business see the big picture.
Get services tailored to your needs.
Spend your time building your business – and your profits; let us handle your bookkeeping, recordkeeping, and report filing. We can provide as many of the following services as you want:
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable.
- Handling all payroll functions, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
- Invoicing your customers, posting collections, aging accounts receivables.
- Doing your bank reconciliations and providing cash balance reports.
- Maintaining sales journals and general ledgers.
- Preparing all required business tax reports and filings.
- Preparing any customized reports you find useful.
Where do we begin?
We’ll work with you to identify the services you need. Then we’ll set up a schedule so data is collected, recorded, and handled efficiently and timely.
How much will it cost?
You’re likely to save more than our services cost. Your in-house staff needs will be reduced, so you will reduce associated employee costs such as payroll taxes, employee benefits, training time and expense, equipment and software costs, and employee management costs.
Best of all, your bookkeeping and accounting functions will be taken care of, so you can concentrate on running your business. Contact us for a free estimate of the cost savings for your business.
We can prepare or supervise the preparation of your financial statements. Compiled, reviewed, or audited statements can be provided according to your needs. More importantly, we can help you use these statements, as well as other reports, to better manage your business and increase your profitability. Read More
Building and running a small business requires a great deal of time and attention. The paperwork alone can become overwhelming. With the right tools, this job can be easier, and your business can be run more profitably. We can help you choose the right business management software, and we are here to guide you through the setup. We can answer any questions you have along the way. Read More